IELTS Training: IELTS English Language Proficiency test is the most popular English Language Assessment Program, that has over 2 million test takers almost every year and this is accepted by over 9000 companies across 135 countries around the world. The IELTS test measures the proficiency of Students and working Professionals willing to work and study abroad. This test is accepted in many of the European and Asian countries.PROTOCOL professional IELTS Training that aims to achieve higher band on your final score using tried and tested methods that work every single time. Our IELTS trainers have in depth Understanding of each concept within the IELTS program. IELTS Training in Bangalore is designed to suit individuals who are keen to clear the assessment by providing quality Training that has helped thousands to students.Who can benefit from IELTS Training : College Graduates who are looking to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and US
- Working Professionals who are willing to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- Medical professionals planning to work / study further in UK, Australia or US
- People Planning to Migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand
Why IELTS Training?
- Recognized worldwide
- Useful for all steps and stages of your life
- Good training exercise for your English language skills
- Accuracy of the results and of your English language level
- Specific scores requested by schools and companies around the world
- Available in 140 countries around the world
PROTOCOL X Factor
- Unique and a comprehensive IELTS program.
- Experienced faculty with a proven success record
- Extensive study material
- Personalized assistance
- Face to face interview preparation
- PROTOCOL is a team of highly qualified experts managed by Mrs. Kausar Khan, Founder and Managing Director is a high energy International Premium Lead Corporate Trainer with an International Certification with a global experience of 27 years
SYLLABUS FOR IELTS (ACADEMIC REGULAR BATCH)
DURATION 32 HOURS
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and it is an international standardized test to know the proficiency of non-native English language speaker. IELTS is one of the major English-language tests along with TOEFL, TOEIC, PTE and many more. There are two variants for the test: Academic and General Training.
In this course student will be allowed to choose any variant and the course will be completed in 32 hours. IELTS has four modules namely, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Hence 8 hours will be allotted for each module as every module is equally important.
Student will be able to attain a demo lecture before he/she wants to register for the full course. During the course students will also be familiarized with:
- Structure of the exam;
- Answer all kinds of question in all the module
- Vocabulary required for the test and
- Essential grammar for the test
- Post completion test– 1 hours
- Mock tests – 2 tests
- Face to face interview tips and mock sessions – 2 sessions X 1 hour
- Feedback and improvement analysis and update with suggestions for improvement.